Sunday, May 4, 2008

Still Recovering

Well Recovering is a lot harder than I thought it would be. The pain is fine no big deal there I am just very very bored. Clearly I did not think this out I forgot about stairs. They are brutal especially my stairs leading down stairs I haven't even attempted them. They make me very nervous which means Tony will be doing the laundry for a little while. Grandma's house is definately the easiest to get into while my mom's is the hardest, although those are the only one's I've tried so far besides my own (now I wish I hadn't gotten rid of the ramp into my house just kidding). I get a hard cast on wednesday and hopefully the stitches out the are totally the worst part. I am pretty sure it will be pink I asked a certain 3 year-old which color is should get. (thanks for the tip Brityn). Well I'm not up to much especially now that Tony is back on graveyards and I'm still trying to figure out how to carry things while using my crutches that is definately trickie. Well I hope to see you all soon and I just wanted to congratulate Tres and Jamie for making 4 YEARS and hope for many more!!

No comments: