Monday, June 23, 2008

Tony now has less than one week!

Woo Hoo!! Tony will be home in less than a week now. I don't have much to show for it. Other than I have been walking with out any crutches for over a week now and will hopefully be out of my boot when I go to pick up Tony at the airport. I did play kick ball yesterday at the Whitney Family Picnic. That was fun, even though I just played pitcher. I can barely walk on grass let alone run on anything. I also helped with a relay race the kids played. It was very nice to see everyone again. I always love getting together with family. The last three weeks have actually gone by pretty fast now I just hope that this one goes by fast as well. Tony says he is pretty tired of working he has at least worked a few hours every day. I think that is crazy as most of you know I have never done that, and probably never will. But that's just me. More power to those that can and do. Now if I just had to be on vacation that long I think I could do it. Well every one party like rock stars and I'll see you all later. By the way here is a funny video I found of Tony!

No comments: