It was a very BIG project but well worth it. Then we had Tony's birthday and I got him a new fishing reel for his pole that my grandpa built him. I think he was pretty excited. Now we are to the hunting season, the elk wasn't very good this year, Tony didn't see anything. The deer hunt is this weekend coming up, hopefully they have better luck. I've also joined a bowling league which is mostly fun except when I suck. But it is nice to get out of the house. We also bought my uncle Jim's four wheeler and took a little four wheeling trip with Justin and Jenica. Oh I almost forgot the most important thing. Preston and Mandi got married in the Salt Lake temple it was very beautiful. I also have some pictures from Tony's trip to Spain.
2 comments:
Hey we're about on the same page when it comes to blogging. I did a post in July and I just did a couple more today. Any way, your blog is cute and you are quite crafty. I love the flower pots you did. Its fun seeing some pics and things that are going on with you. Later!
Hi! Cute blog! It is so fun to see what you guys are up to! I love your flower pots as well! What a fun project. Did you guys do your roof by yourselves? What a job. It makes painting our house not seem so bad:)
Post a Comment