Can I just tell you I love NEW YEARS!! My family always has a big party, we cook steaks, play games, shoot off fireworks, and of course have won-tons! This year we played a game called wits and wagers. It was so much fun and the great thing was we could all play. My grandma and I were on a team together. The first round we didn't do so well, but the second round we changed our team name to TEAM AMAZING and we won. So it is all about having confidence! Here are some pics!!!

Tony and I celebrating

Tony being Tony

The fireworks
3 comments:
are you sure thoes are "fireworks" it looks more like a real fire! but it also looks like you had a lot of fun
hey it was good to see you in the grocery store...lol!!!
You guys definitely know how to celebrate! Those are quite the fireworks!
Post a Comment