Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thrid trimester!!

Holy Cow I am into my Thrid and final trimester and it is going by really fast! On monday I have to go get my Rhogam shot. Not looking forward to that, I hear its a very thick solution that is injected into you. Yikes! We have the paint for emma's room and the rock and roll decoration's. I'm very excited for this room. I'll post pictures as soon as its done. I am feeling really good, except my heel with the screws in it from my surgery is starting to hurt more and more. That is kinda scary to me, but I put up with the ankle pain for at least two years, so whats another couple months. Tony and I have so many projects to finish I hope we get them all done in time. Which is why haven't posted anything in a while. Well wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

It was so good to see you this weekend. Your looking beautiful as ever!! Let me know if you guys need help with anything.

Love ya