Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Introducing Emma Rae Huff

Emma Rae was born on Saturday November 28th at 5:38 PM





She weighed 6lbs 12 oz and was 19 inches long.





Everything went really well except my doctor was out of town :( but I didn't care too much at the time as long as someone was there who could deliver her. The on call doctor was really nice and comforting. I really liked delivering at a smaller hospital. They were always right there if I needed them. All in all everything went really well. Contractions weren't very much fun but the rest wasn't bad at all. Here are some pics






Amanda and Emma (Emma is in the blanket her daddy made her)


Proud Grandma McFall


Proud Grandma Huff


Our first family photo


Love at first sight!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

She is beyond beautiful!!! Let me know when we can come visit.
Love you guys!!