Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blessing Day

On January 3rd Tony and I had Emma blessed. My father was able to bless Emma and he did an amazing job. I know he was very nervous, but he hung in there and did great. It was so amazing to see all the family come out for the blessing. We are so lucky to have that much family around that we share our special day with. Emma did really well and only cried a tiny bit during sacrament. I thought she would be more cranky considering she didn't take a nap at all in the morning like I was hoping she would. She had some pretty awesome guys in the circle who helped bless her. She had Grandpa McFall, Grandpa Huff, Uncle Preston, Uncle Scott, Uncle Richard, Great Grandpa Whitney and my Uncle Jim. Here are some pictures for the special day


Tony, Emma and I

Emma with her Great Grandpa and Grandma Whitney
Emma with both sets of grandparents


Emma with Grandpa McFall



Emma with her Aunt Sabrina, she made the blessing dress

1 comment:

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Such a beautiful dress and even more such a BEAUTIFUL baby!!
She is so beyond lovey!!