Emma is now five months old and it's crazy how fast time flies. Especially when you are having fun! Here are 5 things that I love about Emma:
1. Her smile and how she smile at everyone
2. Her giggle and how contagious it is
3. How much water she splashes out of the bath tub when I give her a bath. I might as well just get in with her
4. Watch her roll over and see how frustrated she gets when she can't get to where she wants to be. I think I'm going to be in trouble soon. She's very determined to crawl and she now inch worms.
5. That she is sleeping through the night. She must have found out how cranky I am with out sleep and she know she wants a happy mom.
Well those are just 5 of the many things I love about her and here's a video of her splish and splashing....
No comments:
Post a Comment