Monday, June 21, 2010

Emma at 6 months

Wow how time flies! I can't believe Emma is 6 months already. I love having her in my life and am amazed by the things she does. She learns really fast, and sometimes that is scary...
She does what I like to call scrawling. It's a mix between crawling and scooting., and boy does she move and get everywhere and anywhere. She loves to eat solid foods and especially like fruit from my plate. She is still an awesome sleeper. Right now she is starting to figure out how to pull her self up on things. And as I found out today she absolutely loves to swim. She is a natural in the water.
We drove up to the mountains over the weekend and took  some pics. Here are a few...

Oh and she's also learned how to shake her head NO!!! I am in trouble!

No comments: