Saturday, April 18, 2009
Sick of being Sick!!!
Ok so this evil sickness started out as the flu, horrible I haven't had the flu since I was in junior high school probably, but on top of that it turned into a sinus infection (ouch!) and bronchitis. I've gone to the instacare twice now and hopefully that is it. I had to take a week off of work, which means little pay check. Now I am taking antibiotics for the sinus infection and using an inhaler for the bronchitis which taste nasty. I've never used one before YUCK! Also I didn't know your nose could be stuffy and runny at the same time what an oxymoron! I have horrible sinus pressure which I've never had before. So pretty much I am not having fun this has been going on for about 10 days now hopefully it will start to clear up with the antibiotics. Well that's enough ranting for one day! Hope all is well with everyone else!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment