Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Um.... So I have some big news!

Tony and I are expecting our first baby! A little frightening and a lot of excitement. We had our first doctor appointment today and the doctor said everything looks fine right now. We saw the heart beat (but we didn't get to hear it). We also got our first glimpse at it. I think it looks like a peanut! We are very excited and wanted to share the news. Oh also our doctor told us our due date is November 17th 2009. However I think it will be closer to thanksgiving, and I told Tony if I'm in the hospital on thanksgiving someone better bring me pie!!! Here is the ultrasound pic!

6 comments:

Frandsen Family said...

Novemner 17th! I know babies rarely come on their due date... But I would like to share my birthday with your little one!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Yeah... I'm so excited!! I so can't wait. You guys are going to have the cutest little baby ever!! Ya.. for more Great Grand kids. I love to see our family grow!
Love ya guys!!

Mindi said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting.

The Larsen's said...

oh my gosh!! congrats!!!! i am so excited for the both of you. we need to get together some time.

Kelli said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well