Sorry its been so long since I lasted blogged. I've just been so tired and busy, but mostly tired. Well we went to our ultra sound and they are about 90% sure its a boy, however we have one on July 2nd with our actual doctor so hopefully they will be able to tell us for sure! In the meantime I have just downloaded some rock and roll lullaby's! They are so fun I love them. Once again sorry it took me so long to post that, now on to this weekend!!!!
First was my cousin Kyle's wedding. I am so happy for him and his new wife is so cute. We are happy to have her in the family. They got married on Friday which it of course rained, but it was still very nice. They got married in the new Draper temple and my parents said it was beautiful. On thursday before they got married we had a wedding dinner for them, where their family challenged our family to a softball game. It was a lot of fun. I actually caught a line drive, but I'm usually good at catching things coming straight for me its when I have to move that I miss. I also got to hits, I had a runner though since it's still a little tough for me to run with my ankle.
Second was a very fun baby shower for two of my friends at work! They are sisters and due two days apart. It was a lot of fun and I was very jealous of all the fun stuff that they recieved and it made me realize all of the stuff I'm going to need. And that totally stresses me out. The shower was suppose to end at 7 and I ended up staying until 8 oops! My one friend who is pregnant also has a little girl who will be two in August and she was so cute there. She fed me about a bucket full of popcorn. I think I've been popcorned out for life, but then she shared her ice cream and that was really good.
And lastly, which acutally didn't happen this week end but tonight was Whitney's dance recitetal. It was fun and she did a really good job, however at first we didn't even know if she was going to make it. Whitney was in Moab, river rafting, with her school (I know I'm jealous too). She barely made it back from that trip in time to get to the dance recital. Brityn danced tonight too, but she danced early so I missed her, which I'm really bummed about I love to watch the little kids dance and she is so cute. Well that about does it for me right now I do have some pics and a video of Whitney dancing but that will have to come later I'm exhausted right now. My work had to fire a girl last week and we have a some scheduled off almost everyday this month so I'm working extra, but at least the money will be good. And I get my chance for a vacation coming up!!!
2 comments:
You were definitely impressive playing softball!! :)
It was good to see you guys this weekend.
Love ya tonz
I cheered when you caught the ball, and my cousin asked why since you were the opposing team. lol! I'm excited to be in the family! I hope you don't mind but I linked your blog to our new one. :)
Post a Comment