Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our Second Appointment!

Last Wednesday we had our second appointment with our doctor. We tried to hear the heartbeat but the tech could not find it with the microphone. :( but that's ok, she then did an ultrasound where we got to see the baby again, which was a lot of fun. It's gotten so much bigger. The doctor told me I am doing great. The only thing I need to watch out for is the sun because I will torch. Well I already found that out with my gardening that I did last weekend. OOPS! I did go buy sun screen though. Hopefully I'll make it through the summer ok. On Tuesday we are hopefully if the baby cooperates we will find out what we are having. I'm kinda thinking a girl but I really have no idea! So if you have any idea's or guesses or whatever I would love to hear, and all let you all know Tuesday if everything goes according to plan!

No comments: