Saturday, July 4, 2009

The McFall Family Reunion!

The last weekend of June we had a very fun McFall family reunion. Everybody made it to lake Palisades near Manti, except for Preston and Mandi, and Tony was working grave yards. My Mom and I drove down friday night to Manti to watch the Manti Pageant, my dad, whitney, uncle jim and family were already down there so we had to meet them when I got off work. Unfortunately I slept through the entire thing. OOPS! but what is a girl to do when she is exhausted. We did a lot of swimming at the lake and played a huge tournament of bean bag toss. I think Whitney and I did a great job, we were pretty awesome. It was so great to see my grandparents, they are so cute and I love to see them every chance I get. Most everybody got there on Sunday which was the day I had to leave, so I was a little sad that I didn't get to spend more time with them, but hopefully next year I'll get to go the whole weekend. Here are some pics of the weekend.





Andy on the shark getting sprayed with a water gun.


My dad out like a light. At least he can sleep anywhere



Cute Kelli and Kennedy




Cute little Gwen





Grandma, me, and Grandpa

1 comment:

Mom McFall said...

I can't believe you would show your Dad's gorgeous legs off in a blog photo. Naughty girl. Dad says you need a good spanking.