Saturday, July 4, 2009

So we are having a little girl after all!

Tony and I went to the doctor yesterday for our twenty week ultrasound and it turns out we are having a little girl. It was quite drama filled because Tony could not see what the technician was pointing out, so he was very mad and moody when we left. He wasn't upset that it was a girl just that he couldn't see anything so he didn't believe her. Finally we decided to go to fetal foto where they have a better ultrasound machine. We decided to take Whitney since she didn't get to go the first time. I think she liked a lot, she is one excited soon to be aunt. Anyway fetal foto confirmed it. So we will be having a little Emma Rae and we are very excited.




3 comments:

Mindi said...

Congrats! That is very exciting and I love her name.

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

Yeahhhh.... I'm so excited your having a little girl!! She is going to be beyond cute!!
Love ya guys!!

Kelli said...

congratulations! That is so exciting, and I love the name you have chosen. Very cute. Those are really good pictures of her too! Much better than the ones we have ever gotten of our kids.