My mom, Whitney, Preston, Amanda, grandpa, Emma and I all went to timpanogas caves in September. It was a lot of fun. Mom, Emma and grandpa stayed down at a picnic table while the rest of us hiked up. For a little while I did not think we would make it. Amanda and I didn't eat breakfast and got really dizzy. Plus Whitney and I were getting sick. We eventually did make and we were quite proud of our selves and the caves were totally worth it. The hike back down was not bad at all and lunch was ready when we got down there. Emma had fun playing with grandpa and mom. Lea Ann also came to visit with us while we were there
 |
| Amanda, Preston, and Whitney |
 |
| Whitney and Me |
 |
| All of us at the top. exhausted! |
No comments:
Post a Comment