Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dog's and the craziness!

Tony and I are trying to have a veggie garden this year. Well it mostly me doing Tony just helps when I need big things done. Anyway not the point to this story. So I was getting ready to plant my onions today and I look out the window and Shelby is in my fenced off garden. GRRRRR!!!! Usually she gets out as soon as she realizes she been found out, but not today! I think because I surprised her. So I go outside and I try to get her out on her own but she won't, she acts like she can't. She's totally faking it, like she didn't know how she got in there. So finally I got the hose(she hates water and is terrified of the hose). She just ran down to the other end of the garden and acted still like she couldn't figure a way out. Well I decided to get a video of it so I could show Tony when he gets home tonight. Here it is enjoy!

No comments: