Tony and I just got back from Mexico and it was amazing! I have been seeing all of these blogs pop up all over the place so i decided I wanted to start my own and that Mexico would be a perfect way to start it. So here it goes!!
Mexico was way better then I thought it would be I was totally surprised. It was beautiful the mountains ran into the coast line and they were covered in palm tree's. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort (the only way to go). Our hotel was right on the beach so we would just walk down every day and totally just relaxed. Tony didn't know i could sit still that long with out getting bored. The best part was that they would get you anything you wanted. Tony loved "Sex on the beach", I myself liked pinacolda and coke and rum pretty much anything with rum in it. As you can tell in the picture we got a little burned but not really to bad for a couple of pale kids like us. We swam with the dolphins and got rocked by the ocean. OK so it was only me that got rocked by the ocean but it's what did you expect! Swimming was amazing I highly recommend it if you ever get the chance to try it. It was ten times better than i imagined it would be they are so funny and like to show off it is hilarious. As for the ocean rocking me that was scary. I've never been so scared in my life. I didn't know if I was going to walk out of the ocean but I did. Tony and I were boogie boarding at the ocean was a little rougher that day but that meant bigger waves for the most part the only knocked me over when I was paying attention and nothing that bad. But this wave was a monster, it sucked me in and crashed down right on top of me so i did all that i could to protect my neck. I hit first on my back and side with pretty hard force and then flipped over and it my face and finally made it to the surface. I barely walked back to our chairs but only barely. I never cried but I did start to laugh uncontrollably which i tend to do when I am in pain. And when it hurt to laugh it made me laugh harder. All in all it was a fantastic trip and I want to go on more. I think i have even convinced tony that vacation's are great
PEACE!!
1 comment:
Amanda-
I am glad you and Tony had such a great time in Mexico. I am jealous- especially jealous that you swam with the Dolphins. I am glad that your a blogger. Just a note, blurb.com will publish your blog into a book. Great for people like me who want a scrapbook or journal, but who just can't find enough time!
-Brandi
Post a Comment