Saturday, March 15, 2008
Inventory
The pharmacy I work at had to do inventory this weekend and it sucked we had little machines to enter in the information but then we found out half of the information didn't get put in so we lost it and had to figure out which one's we were missing. That was a major pain, but the worst part was we had to recount everything we had already counted. It was OK if your bottle was 100 or less but if you had a bottle of 1000 you wanted to start crying. I had 5 and they were all one's we lost so I had to count them all over again. This was after working every single day this week. I have never worked this much in my life and I definitely am never going to be a workaholic. I don't know how anybody would want to work that much. Well that was pretty much my Saturday, so hope yours was better than mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment