Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dogs and Bones


Here are my two very crazy pups but I love them to death!

This is Shelby with her bone she mostly just licked the middle out of it

Bentley love his and ended up licking the middle out of both of them!

The dogs were so funny. I was a little worried about giving them bones, because of Bentley's history. He has gotten in two dog fights and I think they have both been over bones. Bentley absolutely loved his and protected it from Shelby and Shelby was done with hers in about 10 minutes and then wanted to go outside. Bentley however last for hours trying to lick the middle out of his. When he finished that he went onto Shelby's. Now they just have the outside which is pretty tough but it keeps them occupied. I should have done this earlier and thank Christina for giving me this helpful tidbit about these bones. We have given our dogs bones before but the usually only last 15 minutes. These however I think will last for a long time.

No comments: