Can I just tell you, I hate graveyards. They are the worst. I tend to get a little bored at home by myself (hence the blog). Usually I stay up way to late and get nothing done. I do listen to a lot of music and party with my dogs. However they usually run out of steam before I do. I have found out that we like the same music though and they are pretty good at jumping on their back legs so it's kind of like dancing. I have started to read books again which I found out they are really good. I borrowed the twillight series from a friend at work and Preston's Mandi. They were so good that I had to buy them myself and read them again. I would highly recommend it to any looking for a good book (unless you are a guy). Bentley just got a hair cut yesterday and he is pretty naked. I forget how skinny he is when he is all hairy. Shelby thought we brought home a new dog when Bentley showed back up. It was hilarious. Bentley has an ear infection so I have to put this stuff in his ears and he hates it. He even knows what the bottle looks like so he hides from it whenever I get it out. I feel bad when I have to do it because I know he hates it so much. I like when Tony is home to do it, because then I am the good guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment